Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
How Do I?
First Tuesday of every month
Town Board Meeting Room
1002 Ridge Rd.
Webster, NY 14580
Current Town Zoning Map:
Anthony Casciani, Chairperson
Kyle D Taylor, Deputy Town Attorney and Counsel to the Planning Board
Role of the Town of Webster Planning Board:
In accordance with the provisions of § 274-a of the New York State Town Law, shall have the authority to review and approve site development plans for the following uses:
- All principal uses permitted in the Town of Webster Zoning Ordinance, with the exception of single-family detached dwelling units.
- A change of use in any preexisting structure involving any permitted principal use, provided that the change in use is not to a single-family detached dwelling.
- Site plan modifications, additions, or structural alterations to any of the permitted principal uses, with the exception of single-family detached dwelling units.
- Accessory uses: outdoor, in-ground community swimming pools for multifamily dwellings, apartment buildings or townhouses.
Responsibilities of a Planning Board Member:
Members are appointed to serve a term of seven years.
Each member of the Planning Board shall attend a minimum of four (4) hours of training courses each year, measured during the period from January 1 to December 31.
Members of the Planning Board shall attend a minimum of eighty (80) percent of the regular meetings of such board held each year between January 1 and December 31.
For more information on the roles and
of a Planning Board Member:
Board of Assessment Review
Parks, Recreation, Open Space & Athletics
Zoning Board of Appeals
Agendas & Minutes
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow