Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
To view our current 55+ programs and register for classes, please visit our Website LINK.
Show All Answers
Yes our Senior Center is located in our Recreation Center at 1350 Chiyoda Drive.
For information on the Senior Programs, please visit our Website LINK or call:
Senior Coordinator, Daphne Geoca at 585-872-7103 x7105
*Monroe County Senior Nutrition Program*
Who is eligible for a meal?
• Any person age 60 or older, regardless of residency, is eligible. This includes staff members and volunteers at the meal site who are age 60 or older.
• A spouse of any age of an eligible participant as defined above.
• Disabled persons under the age of 60 who reside at the home of an eligible participant & accompany that person to the meal site.
• Disabled persons under age 60 who reside in housing facilities where congregate meals are served.
• Volunteers of any age who assist in the meal service during meal time.
For more information, contact: Daphne Geoca at 585-872-7103 x 7105