Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Yes! Our Senior Center is located in our Recreation Center at 1350 Chiyoda Drive. For information on the Senior Programs, please visit our 55+ Activities and Services page, or call Daphne Geoca, Senior Coordinator, by calling 585-872-7103 x7105.
Show All Answers
To view our current 55+ programs and register for classes, please visit our 55+ Activities and Services page.
Monroe County Senior Nutrition Program
Who is eligible for a meal?
• Any person age 60 or older, regardless of residency, is eligible. This includes staff members and volunteers at the meal site who are age 60 or older.
• A spouse of any age of an eligible participant as defined above.
• Disabled persons under the age of 60 who reside at the home of an eligible participant & accompany that person to the meal site.
• Disabled persons under age 60 who reside in housing facilities where congregate meals are served.
• Volunteers of any age who assist in the meal service during mealtime.
For more information, contact: Daphne Geoca by calling585-872-7103 x7105