9. Resolution to set a public hearing on an Industrial Use Permit for the fairlife project for September 21, 2023 at 7:30 PM to be advertised in the Wednesday, September 13, 2023 edition of the Webster Herald.
10. Resolution to approve and authorize the Supervisor to sign the proposal to obtain services from B&L to review the fairlife pretreatment drawings and specs when they become available, on the Town’s behalf.
11. Resolution for the Supervisor to sign an agreement with Costich Engineering to provide engineering services for the upsizing of the sanitary sewer main from Tebor Road to Phillips Road to accept the additional flow from the fairlife facility.
12. Resolution to have Supervisor authorize a 2-year contract with Penn Power for the Preventive Maintenance Services to be performed on the 22 Town owned generators for the amount of $12,094.00 per year.
13. Resolution to authorize the Town Supervisor to execute a revised Letter of Engagement with Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP for consultation and advice related to the legal compliance with the mandates of the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQR) approval process associated with The Coca Cola Company fairlife Project.
14. Resolution to issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) for Professional Survey Services associated with the Boulter Industrial Parkway Extension Project.
15. Resolution to amend and allow the Supervisor to sign an agreement with MRB for Professional Services related to Engineering, Site, SEQRA, & Building Reviews and Inspections for the fairlife project.
16. Resolution to authorize a member of the MRB Group project team, to sign documents on behalf of the Town of Webster in their capacity as acting Town Engineers.