5. Resolution to authorize the Town Clerk to give public notice of the availability of the Town of Webster’s New York State Annual Financial Report and Audited Financial Statements as filed in the Town Clerk’s Office for the fiscal year ended 12/31/22.
6. Resolution to reject all bids received on May 11, 2023 for a New Mini Hydraulic Excavator for the Highway Department.
7. Resolution to authorize the Supervisor to sign a service agreement with Concord Electric for future repair of streetlights within the Town's lighting districts.
8. Resolution to appoint Michael Short to the Zoning Board of Appeals to fulfill the unexpired term of Griff Stappenbeck ending in December 31, 2025.
9. Resolution to increase Campus Construction's consultant services contract and allow the Supervisor to sign an amendment in the amount of $1,048,000 for construction management services during the construction phase of the Highway Facility Project.
10. Resolution to increase MRB's consultant services contract and allow the Supervisor to sign an amendment in the amount of $706,680 for construction administration services during the construction phase of the Highway Facility Project.
11. Resolution for the Supervisor to sign a Professional Services Agreement with Barton & Loguidice Engineering to provide Grant Application services for the Town of Webster Wastewater Pollution Control Facility Improvements Project.
12. Resolution authorizing the Town Supervisor to execute an Intermunicipal Agreement with the Village of Webster for the Evaluation, Basis of Design, Opinion of cost and technical memo to relocate the Towns effluent sampling point. As a condition of the Village obtaining their own SPDES permit this is directed by the NYS DEC. The Village of Webster will fully reimburse the Town of Webster for any costs incurred.
13. Resolution authorizing the Town Supervisor to execute an Intermunicipal Agreement with the Village of Webster for operation, repairs & maintenance as it relates to the Village outfall pipe and the combined Town/Village outfall pipe.
14. Resolution for the Town Supervisor to sign the Intermunicipal Agreement for the School Resources Officers for the 2023-2024 school year.
17. Resolution to set a public hearing for July 27, 2023, to amend the original bond resolution for the Water Pollution Control Facility Asset Renewal Project and Water Resource Recovery Facility improvements, and advertise it in the Wednesday, July 12, 2023 Webster Herald edition.
18. Resolution to waive the New York State Liquor Authority On-Premises Alcoholic Beverage License 30-day notification period requirement for Ridge Terrace Pub LLC located at 1839 Ridge Road.
19. Potential resolution to rescind the signing of an agreement with LaBella for Professional Services related to Engineering, Site, SEQRA, & Building Reviews and Inspections per Resolution 195 of 2023 from the June 1, 2023, Town Board Meeting.
20. Resolution to contract and allow the Supervisor to sign a not-to-exceed agreement valued at $35,000 with MRB for Professional Services related to Engineering, Site, SEQRA, & Building Reviews and Inspections.
19. Resolution to declare the following for auction from the Highway Department.