Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
How Do I?
West Webster Hamlet
- Town of Webster applied for Restore NY grant funds to revitalize 594, 596 & 598 Ridge Road and to demolish 600 Ridge Road.
- The Town was unsuccessful in this attempt.
- Town of Webster applied for grant funds for development of a revitalization plan for the Hamlet.
- To view a map of the project area:
- Town met with Monroe County real estate officials
- Article in Webster Today detailing the Revitalization Plan and request for public participation
- Working group with business owners and residents is formed and meets for the first time to discuss the scope of a revitalization plan
- Town is awarded $90,000 in grant funds toward a $100,000 revitalization plan.
600 Ridge Rd.
602 Ridge Rd.
Agendas & Minutes
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow