- Human Resources
- Employee Benefits
The Town of Webster values its employees and provides them with a comprehensive and cost effective suite of employee benefits, including health insurance, dental, pension, leave accruals and wellness.
- Employee Handbook
- Blue Collar Union Contract
- White Collar Union Contract
- Workplace Postings
- Drug & Alcohol Policy for CDL Holders
- MVP Website (health insurance and wellness provider)
- Lifetime Benefits Solutions (FSA and HRA provider)
- NexGen EAP
- Excellus (Dental provider)
- NYSLRS (Retirement provider)
- NYS Deferred Compensation (457 Plan provider)
Benefit Forms & Flyers
Benefits are subject to union contracts and/or town board approval. The information on this page is intended as a general description of coverage and does not constitute a policy contract. For complete information, refer to policy documents and/or union contracts.
The Town of Webster is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, creed, veteran status, military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, gender identity, criminal history, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or retaliation with respect to hiring, compensation, terms, conditions or privileges of employment.