Department of Environmental Conservation:

Waterways, Coastlines & Wetlands Permits:

Waterways, coastlines and wetlands are related resources. Projects in these areas might require multiple DEC permits. 

For all application procedures, application forms, and contacts for assistance, please visit:

Application Forms for DEC Permits:

Shoreline Stabilization:

Protection of Waters Program:

Coastal Erosion Management Permit Program: